Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

SIS Read-a-Thon Day 2

  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 240
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 170
  • Total time read:  3.75 hours
  • What I'm currently reading: I just finished Don't Stop Now and am about to start Cracked Up to Be.
  • How I'm currently feeling: Energetic! My boyfriend bought me a keurig machine last night as a surprise, so I was able to make a delicious cup of coffee today.
Challenge # 10 from Squeaky Books:
Tell me, what is the funniest/most inspiring thing you have read so far in the read-a-thon?

I just finished Don't Stop Now, which had plenty of funny parts. Josh and Lil set out on a road trip to find their friend, Penny, who faked her own kidnapping. While on the roadtrip, Josh and Lil went to every cheesy tourist trap that they could find, including a cheese castle, the house on the rock, and an Elvis church. The two exhanged many, many quirky one liners about the tourist traps.

My favorite quote. While shopping at the cheese castle: "Whenever I imagined a no-holds-barred shopping spree, a la Pretty Woman, I thought it would be in a fancy department store, complete with doting sales girls and an appropriate montage soundtrack. Never did it involve cheese products." - Lil, page 54

Time to get back to my books. I'll be participating in the next challenge in a couple of hours.
 

1 comment:

  1. Cool Blog name.

    NEAT BLOG....NEW FOLLOWER.

    Just stopping by to have a look around.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Adori Graphics using digital elements by Adorible Digital Designs