Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

SIS Read-a-Thon Report #1

Here is my progress (what little of it there was) for day 1 of the read-a-thon.
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 70
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 70
  • Total time read:  1.75 hours
  • What I'm currently reading: Don't Stop Now
  • How I'm currently feeling: Exhausted! I had a ton of housework and homework to do on Thursday and did not get to go to bed til 3 in the morning, and then I had to work all day on Friday before I was able to go home and read.
What is the favorite thing you have read today?
I read a few pages of Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins this morning, which gave me a good laugh. I haven't quite broken into Don't Stop Now enough yet to judge it properly.


Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
I wasn't able to participate in any. I will tomorrow though!

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
having an excuse to sit on the couch with a book for hours at a time :D

What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
I'm a bit sad that I have not been able to participate in the entire event.

Are you on track to meet your goals?
HA, no! I will try again tomorrow though. I'm a fighter.

Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?
Of course! My goal is to read as much as possible, without getting distracted too often by facebook and blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Adori Graphics using digital elements by Adorible Digital Designs