Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge!


I've just signed up for the 2012 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Since I've only been blogging for a short while, this will be my first long term reading challenge. I am SUPER excited people! 

The goal of the challenge is to read at least 12 young adult or middle grade books by first time authors. I'm hoping to exceed that number by a good bit. I plan to read at least 25 books by debut authors.

I've read SO MANY amazing debuts this year, including Divergent, Other Words for Love, XVI, Saving June, Wither, and Forgotten. I'm looking forward to continuing the trend next year!

2012 Debuts I'm Impatiently Waiting For
Incarnate - Jodi Meadows
The Selection - Kiera Cass
Level Two - Lenore Appelhans
Everneath - Brodi Ashton
Tempest - Julie Cross
Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi

If you'd like to find out more about the Debut Author Challenge, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Adori Graphics using digital elements by Adorible Digital Designs