Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Read-a-Thon Starting LIne

Well, I'm a bit late getting started on this read-a-thon because of having to work all day, but I'm home now and ready to read!

GOALS!

  1. What do you hope to read during the read-a-thon? I am definitely planning to read Don't Stop Now (which just came in the mail today!) and The Iron King. I'm hoping that I'll also be able to get to Cracked Up to Be, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, The Liar Society, and City of Bones. 
  2.  What book are you starting with? Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern. I love books about road trips, so I'm quite excited about this one!
  3. I hope to read: at least 3 books, but preferably 5 or 6
  4. Where are you going to read? on the couch in my living room. It's one of the only rooms in our house with enough light to read properly.
Those are my basic goals for this read-a-thon. I hope those of you who are participating are having a great time! I'm off to curl up with my book, coffee, and blanket.....some of the best things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Adori Graphics using digital elements by Adorible Digital Designs