Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jumping Right In

Hi guys! I wasn't planning on writing a blog post until I had arranged things just the way I wanted them on the blog. I wanted to be in control: have my review style and rating system determined, know the ins and outs of html, and understand blogging in general. HOWEVER, I realized that this was incredibly unrealistic. If I waited until I understood every aspect of blogging, I would never actually start mine!

I plan to post book reviews one to three times per week, as well as participate in a few weekly features. I love reading others' Top Ten Tuesday posts, so I will definitely be participating in that one!

On another note, I will be participating in my first read-a-thon ever this weekend, and I am incredibly excited! The event is being hosted by Squeaky Books, and I will write a separate post about it shortly.

That's all for now. Feel free to shoot me an email or leave a blog comment anytime. I love "meeting" new people, especially people who love books as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Adori Graphics using digital elements by Adorible Digital Designs